Face-to-Face Simulations increases trainee participation and improves the effectiveness and consistency of your training by delivering the power of digital simulations and scenarios to your training room.
Making face-to-face training engaging and effective can often be challenging. For example, the strength and consistency of different trainers can vary, and some individual students naturally dominate classes, leaving other students behind. Likewise, role-plays are often unrepresentative of reality, and have the potential to be unnatural and awkward.
Workstar’s Face-to-Face Simulations offer an effective alternative to these challenges by bringing the power of experiential learning into the training room. It allows teams of students to participate and compete in real world, simulated scenarios throughout the class. Students are presented with situations (such as turning around a poor performing store, or managing a team), and in turn, they have to discuss and debate, make critical decisions and see the impact of their choices on key business metrics. Each student is challenged to think about how to apply the material they are learning in the classroom to realistic work situations that they will encounter in their day-to-day jobs.
Face-to-Face Simulations allows teams to plot their performance in real business metrics, and the recording of real time data allows the facilitator to know exactly how each individual is performing, thereby enhancing the overall effectiveness of the training.
- Inject authentic real business simulations into your face to face training
- Increase exercise participation and discussion
- Turn trainers into facilitators
- Deliver consistent training across sessions and trainers
- Tailor training to class and individual needs with real-time results
- Provide targeted follow-up training with powerful insights
- Hear everyone’s opinion with digital polling
- Run in-class quizzes and assessments